Instructions for using Hang-UpsTM fabric hangers
|How to Use Your Quilt Hangers
1. Lay fabric flat. Space hangers 12 to 18 inches along
top edge, depending on weight and overall size of
2. Turn top nut to loosen curved piece of each hanger.
3. Slip fabric between gently rounded curve and flat as
shown in diagram.
4. Hand tighten top nut (only enough to secure fabric).
5. Suspend hangers on wall by placing the hole in the
backs over push pins, hooks, nails, etc.
6. With the fabric hung on the wall, fine tune position of
hangers so that support is even.
Note: It is desirable to rotate the fabric or put up a new
hanging every few months to allow fabric to rest. Hanging
fabric out of direct sunlight will reduce fading.
|The Hang-Ups Company
quilt hanging solutions